Catalyst for life
21c Therapeutics, LLC puts their expertise to work to help you navigate the scientific, regulatory, clinical, quality, and technical processes involved with developing and commercializing life-changing therapies.
How we can help
21c Therapeutics partners with biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical establishments to meet complex and time-sensitive priorities within an ever-changing competitive landscape.
- Drug Development including target product profile, clinical development strategies, pre-clinical and clinical programs
- Pharmaceutical Operations including manufacturing, quality (QC/QA) , regulatory, clinical trials, and technical support
- Regulatory Compliance & Affairs encompassing good clinical/laboratory/manufacturing practices, strategy, CMC, and operations
- Science Management including interim C-level, project, scientific
- Due Diligence assignments
Who we are
Dr. Richard Prince brings over three decades of experience as a successful leader, entrepreneur, executive, teacher and author in the life science space. Dr. Prince, through his previous, multi-functional roles in companies ranging from large to small, understands the unique challenges inherent in emerging, start-up and commercial firms, and how to maximize the attainment of “right-first-time” outcomes – namely, through this algorithm: i) knowledge and know-how, ii) design verification, iii) process fidelity and transparency, iv) performance metrics and v) rational decision-making.
Dr. Prince’s capabilities are supported by a team of seasoned professionals with subject matter expertise tailored to provide sustainable value to our clients.
21c Therapeutics is part of a large life science ecosystem and we take seriously our civic responsibility to teach entrepreneurship to promote self-sufficiency to the societally disadvantaged.
Thank you for your interest in 21c Therapeutics.
Interested in working at 21c Therapeutics? Please send your resume to [email protected]
1450 US Route 22, 2nd Floor, Mountainside, NJ 07092 USA